Choose a beach from the Chalkidiki gallery and let’s jump in the water
or lie in the sun or have a frappe together! Sithonia, Cassandra, and Athos welcome you to their best beaches!
Photos of our favorite Chalkidiki beaches are taken between May and September.
Here are our favorite things to do on Chalkidiki beaches:
- Snorkel to meet friendly fish and not so friendly sea urchins – beware where you step underwater!
- Float in the shallow waters and absorb vitamin Sea.
- Lie on a sun chair and enjoy a cup of Frappe, made in Greek beach style!
- Play the game with wooden rackets and rubber ball to stay in shape.
- Read a nice book that fits the summer beach atmosphere.
- Stare at the endless blue sea and dream!
If you open the door at the upper left corner of the map you will see the list of all beaches linked to their locations.
We usually book accommodation on Halkidiki with booking.com. This is an affiliate link to earn us a small commission at no extra cost to you, just in case you decide to book.
Can you guess which beach, village and people inspired us so much that we wrote a whole chapter about them in our first book “The Magic of Traveling: Follow the Locals”?
We wish you happy and healthy sunbathing! ☀ 🍹 😎
Do you like this post?
Travel together with us and get instant updates on our Facebook page.