After arriving in Sosua (Sosúa), let’s make an interview while our ATV adventures are still fresh in our minds. An ATV, or a quad bike, will take you through any terrain. But only if you know how to control it with your body and mind!
* To keep my companion’s trousers in one piece.
What did you enjoy the most?
* The off-road experience and making my companion jump left and right.
What advice would you give to a newbie ATV driver?
* Use your whole body, not just your arms!
Which is your favorite ATV experience? Why?
* Sosua, because it was my first love.
Have you ever had any troubles?
* Once, when I was just a passenger, we crashed into a hole next to the road…there weren’t any turns in this part of the road. The driving was pretty bad. I, myself, managed to slide elegantly from a bump on the road to a puddle.
Why was your ATV stuck in the sand?
* There wasn’t a good cohesion between it and the small soft grains of sand.
What can you say for your companion on the road?
* She lives up to the excitement of the torn up trousers. She uses leaves as toilet paper. She doesn’t hold on tight and often ends up flying.
Say something for an ending.
* Odometers drive me crazy.
Do you like this post?
Travel together with us and get instant updates on our Facebook page.