Have you ever thought that Balkans are super underestimated as a travel destination? Does your travel to-do list include “go to Balkans”, “meet a legendary person of type Balkanski/ Балкански субект”, “learn more about the region that survived so much”? If yes, we have good news for you. There is an event coming. It is the third edition of Go2Balkans – B2B & B2C International Travel Forum „Incoming, Outgoing Tourism and SPA“. It will take place on 17 – 18 October 2016 at Inter Expo Centre – Sofia, Bulgaria.
What’s in it for me?
Well, we will share what we think we’ll be in it for us, the people behind The Magic of Traveling. We hope to create a win-win situation for us and for you, our readers. So feel free to share feedback and suggestions for our list and get inspired with ideas how you might benefit from this event.
- Hang out with our cool fellow-bloggers from ASTOM – the Bulgarian Travel Bloggers Association.
- Present ASTOM to potential partners and customers, and anyone interested in working with travel bloggers from Bulgaria.
- Help the ASTOM booth/stand shine – you will see many smiling faces over there for sure!
- Present our blog and our services to visitors and participants.
- Share our adventurous road tripping stories from the Balkans. Or some insight over living in Macedonia and Bulgaria.
- Meet like-minded people and businesses we can work with. 💡
- Get together with travelers and travel industry representatives to think of ways to promote Balkans.
- Network like crazy and meet new and old friends. 🍸
- Last but not least – dance! We are very much into Balkan traditional dances so we are in for the show or exchange of experience about arts and travel! 💃🏻
Let’s stop here. Two days might not be enough! 🙂 Let us know your ideas and suggestions.
So be the spirit of the Balkans!
Join Go2Balkans – B2B & B2C International Travel Forum „Incoming, Outgoing Tourism and SPA“. It will take place on 17 – 18 October 2016 at Inter Expo Centre – Sofia, Bulgaria.
Visit go2balkans.com to find out what, why, when, how. Follow #go2balkans for updates!
Do you like this post?
Travel together with us and get instant updates on our Facebook page.